In the race for digital dominance, what is the key ingredient that many businesses are missing to make themselves truly powerful players in today's economy?
Brandon Doyle, author and creator of DoyleSoft Knowledge Base, the world's easiest to use Knowledge Base Software, has found the answers to harnessing the potential of technology. Profiled by: LangaList, Lockergnome, BitsduJour, and several popular tech. sites, Doyle has made the electronic elite stand up and take notice with the technical tips and trends built into his ventures. Doyle continues to attract hundreds of readers and viewers, including some of the very brightest minds in technology.
Ranked #1 on Google.
Here is a sample of Brandon's expertise:
- Programming/Visual Basic: Actively maintain several large projects.
- Inno Setup: Easily deploy Desktop Apps and content to hundreds of Workstations.
- HTML and CSS: Create appealing and modern day web pages.
- Macromedia Authorware: Create and deploy rich multimedia content.
- Industry Certifications: Novell CNE, 1999. CompTIA A+, 2000.
- Ebook Author: Self-published one ebook, others in production.
- Digital Imaging: Vast background in video and digital imaging.
Whether it's about business or technology - if you would like to hire Brandon for a task, please introduce yourself.